SLA for Incidents & Schedules
Work in line with estimates for consistency in performance. Monitor SLA violations via automatic escalations. SLA violation reports for measurement of performance
Today’s businesses demand high quality services on time, failing which maintenance operations could prove to be costly and detrimental to the business. By implementing strict Service Level Agreements to ensure high standards of operational administration Factory/Facility Managers can ensure that the required services are completed within the timeframes defined for various stages of incidents or preventive maintenance service requests.
- SLA can be defined for breakdown tickets and for any scheduled maintenance
- Asset level SLA can be configured for each stage of ticket/schedule workflow
- Monitor SLA compliance by automatic escalations (unlimited levels) in case of SLA violations
- On violation of SLA alert the right people to initiate necessary action
- Measure Service level performance using SLA violation reports
Asset Life Cycle Management
Asset Tracking with BLE/RFID/QR Code
Overall performance bench marking with KPI of assets, personnel, processes & maintenance management
Improved Maintenance Planning
Using Schedule calendar can reduce idle time and overtime with balanced & efficient PM work schedules
Monitor KPI, including workforce productivity, PM compliance, downtime, overdue tickets & SLA violations
See InnoMaint Maintenance
Management System in Action
About Real Impact
agents. Read and watch customers have to say about the
real change they experienced.
Get in touch
Submit the form to see how
Innomaint can help you!